COVID-19 Action Plan for St Joseph's Parishioners and Visitors
How To Get In TouchContact the Parish Office
Emails and phone messages are monitored several times per day.
Action Plan If You Have Symptoms
If you feel unwell or have any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19
(main symptoms are: fever, new continuous cough, loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste):
- Ring 119 (or apply online https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test ) to get a free NHS coronavirus test as soon as possible.
- Stay at home, self-isolate, do not go to Church.
- Contact the Parish Office as soon as possible (do not wait for the test result) so that they can start identifying potential contacts at Church and initiate the Parish’s ‘COVID-19 Standby’ measures.
- Identify who you have been close to and let them know that they may potentially need to self-isolate.
- Follow GOV-UK guidance: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Action Plan When You Receive The COVID Test Result
- Resume normal life; seek medical advice if symptoms worsen.
- Contact the Parish Office in order for them to ‘Stand Down’ the Parish’s ‘Covid-19’ measures.
- Reassure your contacts: no need to self-isolate.
- Continue to self-isolate at home, seek medical advice if necessary
- Contact the Parish Office to confirm your contacts at Church and initiate Parish’s ‘Covid-19 Declared’ measures.
- Give NHS Test & Trace your list of contacts
- Obey NHS Test & Trace orders.
Wash Your Hands! Cover Your Face! Make Space!
If you live with a person who has symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) or has had a positive test result, follow the Stay at Home: guidance for households with possible or confirmed COVID-19.
If you have been in close contact with, but do not live with, a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, follow the guidance below. This may include people in your support bubble.